Welcome to the website for the Acadia University Faculty Association
Here, you can access general information about the AUFA, articles, agreements, issues facing academic associations, and links to affiliate organizations.
As with any website, improvements are possible and we welcome your feedback on its appearance and functionality. If you have any comment on ways to improve the site, or if you encounter any issues using or navigating the site, please contact the Union Officer at email@example.com.
President, Acadia University Faculty Association
- CAUT Fair Employment Week activities (Oct 19-23, 2020)
- Click here for infographic regarding Acadia Admin’s proposed salary cuts to AUFA employees
- Dalhousie Faculty Association (DFA) Workload Survey Results
- CAUT – Latest news
- CAUT Assessment checklist for University Fall Semester Plans
- AUFA Pandemic-related workplace FAQs
- CAUT FAQs: COVID-19 and the Academic Workplace
- Nova Scotia’s University and College Unions Call for Protection of Higher Education During Pandemic
- Memorandum of Agreement documents related to COVID-19 impact
- Communicator – Volume 24, Issue 02 (Winter 2020)
- Communicator – Volume 24, Issue 01 (Fall 2019)
AUFA Membership Meeting and Bargaining Update
November 18, 1:00 – 3:00
December 15, 12:00 – 1:00
January 21, 12:30 – 2:00
February 24, 12:00 – 1:30
March 18, 12:00 – 1:30
April 19, 12:00 – 2:00 (AGM)
Meeting invitations will be sent out via Teams.